Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still On Planet Earth

I can not believe I have not posted on here since December! The only reason I'm on here today is out of bordom. No, normally I do not have that problem, but I am sitting getting the van worked on. We were in town and had a line rust through! Thankfully we were 1 block from a car shop and they got us right in. Now I'm waiting while Faith horses around in the waiting room. Since I am using using the dinky key pad on my phone and do not have my glasses, this As far as our adoption things are progressing. We were told to start our paper work the first of March. The agency wants us to have it completely done and to their office by April 1st. PTL we are ahead of scheduale and if things go well (and this carcar repair is short so we can get some stuff done this afternoon) we should have every thing done next week! Okay my thumbs and eyes have had enough of this dinky keypad so my blog is done for now

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news, my friend, PTL indeed! Always in my prayers!
    And of course folks read your blog ... been waiting for you to post for almost three months!! No one reads mine, maybe that is what you meant!! LOL

    ReplyDelete